Garden Park is a high demand neighborhood located inside the city limits of Gretna, Louisiana. Winding streets and a range of home ages make for a pleasing place to call home. The neighborhood is actually divided into 2 sections, Garden Park on the south side of the Expressway, and Old Garden Park on the north side. Mature trees and some fabulous landscaping line the streets. Conveniently located, it's a hop, skip and jump to get to the Central Business District or the Manhattan shopping corridor.
A look at the market in Garden Park:
10 Active Listings
- Average asking price: $243,800
- Lowest asking price: $149,900
- Highest asking price: $349,900
- Average days on market: 92
1 Under Contract or Pending
- Average asking price: $379,000
- Average days on market: 89
2 Sold Listings in last 6 months
- Average asking price: $226,500
- Average sold price: $218,500
- Lowest sold price: $183,000
- Highest sold price: $254,000
For more information on homes in the Garden Park area, or any other area on the West Bank of New Orleans, please email me at email@example.com.