Offered at $155,000
Neat, clean, well maintained…all of the things that choosy buyers are looking for in their next home. 5120 Lee Place is located in the Oak Cove subdivision in Marrero, LA. Just a couple of blocks off of Barataria Blvd. and close to schools, churches, shopping, dining and that little donut shop that still sells McKenzie’s bakery products. If you zig instead of zag, you can even take a quick trip to Bayou Segnette for a little outdoor fun.
What makes Lee Place special?
- 3 bedrooms, 2 full baths
- A beautiful corner fireplace with stone hearth and mantle
- An updated kitchen with new cabinets, appliances and flooring to go along with the granite counters and decorator colors
- An additional 350 square foot sun room that runs across the back of the house and overlooks the lovely backyard that begs for you to sit and relax in
- A bayou view from the backyard
- Jefferson Parish Public Schools
- Jefferson Parish parochial schools
- Jefferson Parish official website
- Marrero LA Real Estate Market Reports
To schedule your private showing of 5120 Lee Place, please contact Terri Babineaux of the West Bank Living Team at (504) 258-5178.